Tuesday, August 30

All the World is Backward

All The World Is Backward

I saw it in your face tonight
We could’ve been hypnotised
You saw through my shattered love
How surrender makes you stronger
Something came out my mouth
This power terrifies me
Now that it’s in my hands
Using me, using it

CH
All the world is backward
Through my bleary eyes
But I’m so happy to see you
I used to be somebody's girl

Passed you, my broken-bodied girl
Blooded, bleeding, battered, empty
You were always striving for grace
Out there, somewhere, someone’s got plenty
My head remembers, but my hands are heading into
the heavy traffic of unhappy endings
A full-blooded road can’t be victimless
A full-hearted love feels like this

Just let it out
Ain’t so much to laugh about
We’ll have to figure it out

CH

lyrics by Ms. Sam Wareing
music by the mime set

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home